Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Inspiration

Some1 Somewhere in the recent past.
Left a deep impression in my heart
I started to love her when i was too young
She was my mom's inspiration.
My papa's beloved

I too gradually became fan of her.
She is gorgeous, she is graceful.
She is innocent, She is beautiful
And i wanted to be with her always

But time passed, I was made separated from her
Saying you have too many works
Study should be the priority first
When i see her trapped in the magical box
A cool air blow over my hair
I wanted to be again with her.
She is none other than my ' dance'  4 ever.


Commfest 2012 has given me an opportunity to rejuvenate myself in a special way with my childhood's first love .Have a quick look on the five forms of classical dances of India with me and enjoy a joyous eye treat..http://youtu.be/AQoBHo3TdX4

No comments:

Post a Comment