Saturday 23 June 2012

Unexplored Assam University, Silchar

The Assam University is  situated in Dargakona, about 20 kms from  Silchar, is set amid sprawling hillocks, a typical landscape in the  North East. The campus  in an area of  600 acres surrounded by lakes and mountains provides  an ideal environment for academic pursuit.I always use to cherish the picturesque natural beauty of my university.The campus itself is a fine example of eco tourism.I made up my mind to capture each and every  senic beauty  from the day first when i entered the versity.I recorded every possible shot in my DGcam and made up a folder in my laptop with the name universityscape.I never thought that  those photographs can be compiled together and a eyecatching music video can be made unless Alfarid Sir assigned us to make a music video of 1 minute.I and my roommate with the permission of our warden mam went for a walk in the evening to capture the sunset and the night beauty of the university.We ourself are astonished to see our university wraped in the golden light .Most of the shots in the music vedio are taken from our hostel barandah and roof top.I summed up the pictures one by one in the software called moviemaker nd gave the pictures a slight motion. And in this way i gave a final touch to my music vedio and now it's in front of ushttp://youtu.be/EWi5A20cMkU

No comments:

Post a Comment